When running a company or limited liability partnership (LLP) you may not be able to afford to spend valuable time making sure that you are complying with the Companies Act.
However, you do need to be aware how this legislation affects your company or LLP along with its directors or members.
At MKS we can eliminate the concern of preparing appropriately compliant paperwork for the Registrar of Companies by carrying out these duties for you.
Our services include:
- Use of our address as your registered office.
- preparing and filing confirmation statements and Persons of Significant Control
- preparing and filing dormant and Non-trading accounts
- preparing all documentation required for any corporate changes (such as Companies House forms, board minutes and resolutions)
- electronic submission of documents to Companies House where applicable
- preparing dividend documentation (including waivers, board minutes and resolutions)
- maintenance of statutory books electronically
- rights and bonus issues
- striking off of entities no longer required.